Sitemap and Site Credits
- Home Page
- Make a Payment
- QDRO FAQs
- Sample Separation Agreement Language
- Corporate & Union Pensions (Defined Benefit Plans)
- Defined Contribution Plans
- Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) & Civil Service Retirement System (CSRS) (Defined Benefit Plans)
- New York City Police & Fire Department Pensions (Defined Benefit Plans)
- NY State Pensions (Defined Benefit Plans)
- Preferred Model
- Shared Interest or Separate Interest?
- The QDRO process
Posts by category
- Category: Blog
- A New Wrinkle When Dividing Deferred Compensation Plans
- QDRO Options
- Why Hire a Professional to Draft Your QDRO?
- Using QDROs to Collect Arrears
- What About the Pre-Marriage 401(k) Monies?
- QDROs for the Happily Married. What?
- Getting Divorced in a Foreign Country? What About the QDRO?
- Using QDROs to Collect Child Support and Alimony
- QDRO: Calculating a Pension’s Present Value
- 401(k) Plans and the Majauskas Formula
- Happy New Year
- Social Security and Divorce
- Some Plans Do Not Accept QDROs
- QDRO: Trading Different Kinds of Assets
- Don’t Wait to Prepare a QDRO
- The Separate Interest Pension
- Already Retired: Do You Need a QDRO?
- Do Multiple Retirement Accounts Mean Multiple QDROs?
- What Are the Tax Aspects of Dividing Retirement Money by QDRO?
- They Have a QDRO But They Are Not Divorced? — Huh?
- QDRO – The Approval Process
- Q-D-R-O: What Does It Stand For?
- Category: Divorce
- Category: QDROs
- Category: Retirement Plans
This WordPress website was developed and is hosted by GoatCloud Communications, LLC using a theme from Elegant Themes and plugins from a variety of developers.